Call for papers
and recommendations to authors
Submission of abstracts
Abstract submission deadline: 31 October 2018
Please use the model below to send your one-page abstract. The abstract should be submitted in Word format and sent as an attachment to: email@example.com
An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to you.
- Abstract submission deadline
31 October 2018
- Notification to authors
15 December 2018
- Early bird registration deadline
15 April 2019
5 to 7 June 2019
- Effects of biological agents on the health of workers exposed: infectiology and toxicology research, epidemiological studies, dose-response relationships, etc.
- Methods and strategies for the qualitative and quantitative assessment of biological risks: risk assessment methods, biometrology, methods and strategies for exposure measurement (bioaerosols, liquids, surfaces, real time), research resources (atmosphere generation, modelling), data interpretation, etc.
- Exposure to biological agents at the workstation: sectors and biological agents concerned, emission sources and exposure situations, characteristics of exposure (concentration, particle size distribution and biodiversity of bioaerosols, etc.), multi-exposure, biometrology, etc.
- Prevention measures: means available for reducing exposure, ventilation, innovative processes, personal protection, new technologies for bioaerosol removal and surface cleaning, etc.